The right promotional product will keep your message in front of your customer. Your message about your business, promotional plan, or incentive plan is now in 3 dimension. It is something the recipient can hold, see, use!
1. Physics teacher used an imprinted yoyo in class. He
demonstrates such phenomena as momentum, centrifugal force, gravity, tension,
1. Yoyos are great attention-getters at a trade show, because they are an active, moving item, and will draw people into your booth. You can exchange a yoyo for their business card and you will have added a new prospect to your call back list!
2. Glow in the Dark yoyo adds excitement to a night time event. Imagine trying to do yoyo tricks in the dark!! You can see the yoyo clearly, even on a dark night, and your skills will shine.
1. The organizers of a rodeo offered SPF 30 Sunscreen lotion as a fund raiser for this amateur event. The rodeo was held outdoors in 106 degree July heat, and no cloud cover. The people who used the sunscreen reported that they experienced no sunburn at all during the two day event.
2. A bank held a golf tournament for its business clients, and offered spray sunscreen (SPF 30) as a gift to the players. The players said the spray sunscreen allowed them to keep their hands from getting slippery, and the sun protection was great. With a minimum order size of just 100 units, the bank continues to order custom labeled sunscreens for each outing it holds.
1. Pocket spray sunscreen (SPF 30) is perfect for people who travel. It fits perfectly in a handbag or pocket.
2. Stick sunscreen (SPF 30) is great for quick sun protection without the mess. It will keep nicely in a golf bag or purse,and is odorless and non-greasy.
1. Golf tournament … sun visor as a promotional gift for the players.
2. An Ohio bank gives a sun visor to customers who open a new checking account, decorated with the bank’s two color logo. Used this way, the wearer makes the bank’s logo highly visible.
3. A South Carolina beach resort gives sun visors to each guest, and the guests take them home as a memento of their visit.
4. A radio station in Austin TX used an amethyst visor imprinted in gold metallic in a summer promotion, and the visors were visible all over town.
So you ask... "why post this trivia on a promotional products website'? Well, of course, I will tell you.
Sharks are one of the oldest living creatures in the sea. There is evidence that
the shark species has been around for more than 400 million years. Current
sharks are much smaller than those from dinosaur times. The sharks that lived in
the dino-age were up to 80 feet long, where today's largest shark, the Great
White, grows to lengths of only 25 feet. (So what do they use to define these measurements? Tape measures? Tape measures are a useful item that can relate to many different businesses with great taglines... ex. Banking..."How did our service measure up to your expectations?" ex. Decorating..."We take great measures to creating a room you will love." ex. Contruction..."No matter how you measure it, quality construction is our number one goal."
Watermelon is actually a VEGETABLE! It is from the botanical family
Cucurbitaceae and is most closely related to cucumbers, pumpkins and squash. The
watermelon is composed of 92% water and early explorers often used hollowed out
watermelons as canteens. (Canteens? How about water bottles, bike bottles? With upcoming summer months the perfect item for promotion. Useful.)
The average American eats around 5 1/2 gallons of ice cream a year, more than any other nationality. The
late President Reagan declared July National Ice Cream month. It is also the month the most ice cream is sold.
(Company picnics, family reunions, camps... How about an IceCream Social ? Ice cream scoop giveaway with your favorite ice cream. What a great way to remember the event.)
The first "bathing suits" for women were introduced in the early 1800's. At that time it was still considered
improper for skin to be any color but creamy white. The first "suits" were composed of long sleeved bathing dresses with woolen bloomers underneath to weight the dress down. The only "swimming" a woman did at that time was to jump waves at the edge of the water and dip her feet, and occasionally legs, into the water. (oooh,
how bad would that be? Beach towels, balls, sunglass, cooler bags, folding canvas chairs... can all be personalized with your Event name and or business.)
The first Olympic Games were held in Greece more than two thousand years ago. When the Modern Games were revived in 1896, founder Pierre de Coubertin again chose Athens as the host city. In 2004, the
games returned to their birthplace for a third time. (Sports... school spirit items, shirts, bags, balls, games are the perfect items for imprinting. The items will be used over and over again... season to season! Take advantage of the opportunity.)