The right promotional product will keep your message in front of your customer. Your message about your business, promotional plan, or incentive plan is now in 3 dimension. It is something the recipient can hold, see, use!
1. Physics teacher used an imprinted yoyo in class. He
demonstrates such phenomena as momentum, centrifugal force, gravity, tension,
1. Yoyos are great attention-getters at a trade show, because they are an active, moving item, and will draw people into your booth. You can exchange a yoyo for their business card and you will have added a new prospect to your call back list!
2. Glow in the Dark yoyo adds excitement to a night time event. Imagine trying to do yoyo tricks in the dark!! You can see the yoyo clearly, even on a dark night, and your skills will shine.
1. The organizers of a rodeo offered SPF 30 Sunscreen lotion as a fund raiser for this amateur event. The rodeo was held outdoors in 106 degree July heat, and no cloud cover. The people who used the sunscreen reported that they experienced no sunburn at all during the two day event.
2. A bank held a golf tournament for its business clients, and offered spray sunscreen (SPF 30) as a gift to the players. The players said the spray sunscreen allowed them to keep their hands from getting slippery, and the sun protection was great. With a minimum order size of just 100 units, the bank continues to order custom labeled sunscreens for each outing it holds.
1. Pocket spray sunscreen (SPF 30) is perfect for people who travel. It fits perfectly in a handbag or pocket.
2. Stick sunscreen (SPF 30) is great for quick sun protection without the mess. It will keep nicely in a golf bag or purse,and is odorless and non-greasy.
1. Golf tournament … sun visor as a promotional gift for the players.
2. An Ohio bank gives a sun visor to customers who open a new checking account, decorated with the bank’s two color logo. Used this way, the wearer makes the bank’s logo highly visible.
3. A South Carolina beach resort gives sun visors to each guest, and the guests take them home as a memento of their visit.
4. A radio station in Austin TX used an amethyst visor imprinted in gold metallic in a summer promotion, and the visors were visible all over town.
Are you ready? We are !
It was estimated that 5,000 to 7,000 art lovers perused the fine arts, listened
to great music, and enjoyed a cornucopia of food last year. PACA, Pickens Arts
and Cultural Alliance organized the creation of the “World’s Largest Kudzu
basket.” We are hoping that the basket will make an encore appearance this
Last year creative chalk drawings graced the street. The Tater
Patch players hit the pavement with a flash mob and the Performing Arts Academy
performed as well. On Saturday, the south end of Main Street hosted the Art of
the Auto. Antique cars of all kinds were on display.
On Sunday on south Main the fire trucks and big rig semi-trucks found kids, young and old, enjoying
a seat and great photo op at the wheel.
If you missed this event last year, you have another chance. We will be having variations of all last year’s
activities this weekend. Saturday hours are 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday
will be 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. There is no cost to join in the fun.
We hope that you will come support the efforts of the artists and the City of
Jasper. We have a growing art community that is an amazing asset. Hope to see
For more information visit jasperartfest.org.