1. Physics teacher used an imprinted yoyo in class. He
demonstrates such phenomena as momentum, centrifugal force, gravity, tension,
1. Yoyos are great attention-getters at a trade show, because they are an active, moving item, and will draw people into your booth. You can exchange a yoyo for their business card and you will have added a new prospect to your call back list!
2. Glow in the Dark yoyo adds excitement to a night time event. Imagine trying to do yoyo tricks in the dark!! You can see the yoyo clearly, even on a dark night, and your skills will shine.
1. The organizers of a rodeo offered SPF 30 Sunscreen lotion as a fund raiser for this amateur event. The rodeo was held outdoors in 106 degree July heat, and no cloud cover. The people who used the sunscreen reported that they experienced no sunburn at all during the two day event.
2. A bank held a golf tournament for its business clients, and offered spray sunscreen (SPF 30) as a gift to the players. The players said the spray sunscreen allowed them to keep their hands from getting slippery, and the sun protection was great. With a minimum order size of just 100 units, the bank continues to order custom labeled sunscreens for each outing it holds.
1. Pocket spray sunscreen (SPF 30) is perfect for people who travel. It fits perfectly in a handbag or pocket.
2. Stick sunscreen (SPF 30) is great for quick sun protection without the mess. It will keep nicely in a golf bag or purse,and is odorless and non-greasy.
1. Golf tournament … sun visor as a promotional gift for the players.
2. An Ohio bank gives a sun visor to customers who open a new checking account, decorated with the bank’s two color logo. Used this way, the wearer makes the bank’s logo highly visible.
3. A South Carolina beach resort gives sun visors to each guest, and the guests take them home as a memento of their visit.
4. A radio station in Austin TX used an amethyst visor imprinted in gold metallic in a summer promotion, and the visors were visible all over town.